Theme's do not work right

I downloaded the pack. Installed it correctly. Switched to the theme I desired. Now when I go to the site not logged in, it still shows the old blog theme wtf? However when I log in as admin and view the wordpress site, it is correct. This is retarded and I need help fixing this. The site url is http://www.takeflightproduction.com/wordpress
Plus everything I do inside the admin panel with the widgets does not seem to be sticking. I have built many websites and this is the hardest damn thing to use by far because it doesn't work as it is supposed to.

• aecnu

Greetings gary_theproducer_byrd,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

I downloaded the pack.

Downloaded what pack?

Installed it correctly.

By the internal uploader or by FTP?

Switched to the theme I desired.

You network enabled the theme and then activated it on the site and it did not change?

Which theme?

Plus everything I do inside the admin panel with the widgets does not seem to be sticking. I have built many websites and this is the hardest damn thing to use by far because it doesn't work as it is supposed to.

Are you referring to WordPress itself?

Please advise on the above and hopefully i can come up with some solutions for you or give you the concept of what and/or why something is not working.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.