Theme's options not showing

Themes options in widget do not show when Custom SideBars Pro plugin is activated for the YOOtheme theme

• Majid
    • Recruit

Hello Beni

I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

We forwarded this ticket to our Second Level Support team to get their valuable feedback on this issue. One of our SLS members will reply back here as soon as more information is available.

Please keep in mind that our SLS Team deals with more complicated issues, thus it may take a little longer for them to reply here. Thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Majid

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi Beni !

As a quick workaround, you can change this line in {wordpress_folder}/wp-content/themes/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/theme/platforms/wordpress-widgets/src/Widgets.php file via FTP (approximately line 29)

add_action('in_widget_form', [$this, 'editWidget'], 10, 3);

to this one

add_action('in_widget_form', [$this, 'editWidget'], 9, 3);

Note: actually we don’t recommend anybody to change code directly, because you lose any changes after updating plugin or theme (theme in your case). However, this issue is in theme js (probably, in {wordpress_folder}/wp-content/themes/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/theme/platforms/wordpress-widgets/app/widgets.min.js file) but this file is minificated and it doesn’t have its original copy. So, we can’t investigate it more. We could contact theme support about this issue too if you like.

Best,

Ivan.

• Beni
    • Flash Drive

Hi Ivan,

…thanks for you reply. As you say, it’s not a long term solution but it’s a quick fix and i really appreciate that! Really! The support forum from yootheme is for logged in users only i think. I can contact them in my own words… and if you like to tell me specific questions/suggestions you have , i will send it to them. Anyway i’ll give you feedback here!

Best regards, Beni

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi Beni !

Thank you :slight_smile:

It looks like they don’t expect that some plugins can also change HTML-structure on the Widgets page. But unfortunately, I can’t be more specific because their JS-file is minificated and I can’t understand what it’s going there.

Best,

Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.