Thems, pictures, and likes

We are holding some picture contest. Can the like in forums be used in a picture gallery?

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Greetings Mark!

Hope you're well.

Love picture contests! Would be great to see some of the results :slight_smile:

Now would you be referring to BuddyPress forums or another plugin? Or the 'Like' Plugin that we have here on WPMU DEV?

Have a good weekend :slight_smile:

Gina

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hi Gina! I'm fine thank you!
    Really I am open for suggestions, I’ve been reading a little in the Buddypress manual, but still trying to adjust from switching from drupal to WordPress. So if it can be done on a single install for now that would be great, I am comfortable with Multisite if need be, I’m planning a buddpress site for next month, So I guess whichever way you think it can be accomplished. What I would like is for a viewer to be able to vote on pictures, I was thinking that likes would be best. What’s your opinion?, And you enjoy your weekend too!

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hey! I forgot i posted this; any suggestions. I noticed there is a thumb up/down being used soon in the forums, As a said before i am open to idea's for this. I've never done anything with letting people vote on content. Thank You! Yipeee!!! <<<hope it made you laugh! :slight_smile:

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hi Joe!
    Yeah i forgot about this post again. lol The thumbs up and down are in place. I waslooking for a 5 column theme to finish off the site. I’ve been trying to make child themes from 2011 the past two days. It seems a lot harder than i remember. lol even my tutorial don't seem to be working. You can close this out. I'll probably post a 2011 question in a day or two if i don't figure this out. lol Thanks Again

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.