I have some rather odd questions:
1. Is there a hard (or somewhat-hard) limit on the number of HTML elements (no css, no scripts) a webpage can load on a browser?
2. What does the webpage loading time (and potential limit) depend on?
3. How much does HTML attributes styling "burden" page load?
4. How much does CSS "burden" page load compared to HTML-only?
5. Can the browser handle pages with more than 10,000,000 (10 million) elements? What about 20 million? More?
6. How much do performance vary from browser to browser?
7. How much does user hardware affect the limitations and speed?
8. How much does server hardware affect the limitations and speed?
I'm sorry if my questions come up idiotic or the very least odd, I'm trying to understand how a page can generate objects and how much clean code helps with speed.
Thank you very much in advance for your patience and help!