there. After months and months of going back and forth

Hi there. After months and months of going back and forth I finally bought a membership to your site so that I could get Jobs & Experts. I installed it yesterday and have been messing around with it since. And now that I have looked it over, I don't think it's going to do what I need it to do.

Some things that I assumed it did but either it doesn't have that functionality or I can't find it:

- I thought you'd be able to search people's profiles, like if I was looking for a race car mechanic, I thought I'd be able to type in mechanic into the search bar provided but that didn't work; it seems you can only type in an Expert's name. Which would not work at all in the field I am in, no one would know anyone's name until AFTER they saw a resume.

- I thought I'd be able to change the JOBS and EXPERTS on the site easily to whatever words I wanted to replace them with, like POSITIONS and RESUMES. I see that you change the names of the virtual pages, but the words JOBS and EXPERTS are still everywhere else.

These are just a couple of the simple things I thought I'd be able to do with this plugin and I think I just spent 88$ on something I can't use.

Any help or advice or whatever would be very helpful.

Thank you.

• Anang

Hi Chelsea

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

- I thought you'd be able to search people's profiles, like if I was looking for a race car mechanic, I thought I'd be able to type in mechanic into the search bar provided but that didn't work; it seems you can only type in an Expert's name. Which would not work at all in the field I am in, no one would know anyone's name until AFTER they saw a resume.

You can activate Advance Search addons to enable searching by skill and location too :slight_smile: You can activate it on Jobs General setting in addons section. It will add advance search under the search textfield.

I thought I'd be able to change the JOBS and EXPERTS on the site easily to whatever words I wanted to replace them with, like POSITIONS and RESUMES. I see that you change the names of the virtual pages, but the words JOBS and EXPERTS are still everywhere else.

Yes, you can :slight_smile: You just need to install our Ultimate Branding plugin. After that activate "text change" addons. Now you can search-replace all "Jobs" word and "Experts" word all across your site :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have further questions :slight_smile: Have a great day :slight_smile:

Best Regards