There are no 'retry' buttons in coursepress pro

My students will sometimes fail to answer the questions in coursepress pro course unit. I have set each Quiz to have 3 retries. The students tell me that there is no indication of how to retry or retake the test. There are no retry buttons. So apart from setting the course to unit to x3 retries what setting can I use so that my students can automatically retry?

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi dantravis,

Thanks for contacting us and I hope you are doing well today! :slight_smile:

I have tried to replicate the issue in my end and could not regenerate it. I have gone through your site and for a test I have created a demo student and enrolled in the course titled "Mental Toughness – Level 1 RPT – Full Course". In the second unit of this course that is "2. Paradigms of Play" I have found that you have set the repeat to 3 times. I assume that you do not want to enable the allow retries option for this quiz as the check box beside the it is not checked. Please correct me if I am wrong. If you want students to have retries for this quiz then the checkbox also needs to be checked. Please check the attachment.

For a test I checked the box and try to take the exam in front end with my demo student. I have found the "Try Again" button is appeared with a notification like this "Number of failed attempts: 1". Please check the attachments.

Hope this helps. However if this does not help it will be very nice if you mention the exact course and quiz on which the Try Again option not appeared.

Please let us know. We are always here to help you.

Cheers,
    Sohag