There are pending changes to your account.

I get this strange message when trying to login to a new pro site: There are pending changes to your account. This message will disappear once these pending changes are completed.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Ido,

It seems that Nastia applied some changes to your site around the time you left the chat, can you check if it's gone now.

If the message is still there can you tell me a bit more about when the message shows, does it happen when you create new subsite from pro sites only? Is the payment processed?
    Or does it happen when you create regular subsite from WP admin directly?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• ido
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Predrag,

We have found the reason for these messages.

I got them when creating pro-sites on the front end (like a client).

And the issue was that I’ve sent the PayPal IPN to the receipt provider. And so pro-site did not get a payment notification.

There is a way to forward the IPN from my receipt provider to pro-sites, and this solved that issue.

If you know of a way to forward the IPN from Pro-sites to another service provider please late me know. This issue didn’t came up yet but it’s the last part of this passel that I’m working on now and they will need the info from the PayPal IPN as well.

Thanks for everything Predrag you have been great help, as always :thumbsup:

Have a great day,
    Ido.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi ido

Thanks for letting us know that it's solved now and how you managed to handle that.

As for sending the IPN from Pro Sites to another service, I'm afraid there's currently no way to do this as there's no built-in tool/feature for this. You'd need some sort of IPN broadcasting script for this. Such script URL would be set as IPN URL instead of native ProSites IPN URL and then in that script you'd set both ProSites IPN and that other one.

The simplest script of that kind would simply "replicate" the message and "broadcast" it to all recipients defined. A bit more advanced - but that would have to be fully custom solution - would actually be able to determine to which recipient to forward data too but I don't think that's necessary.

I think this plugin

https://wordpress.org/plugins/paypal-ipn/

with this one extending it

https://github.com/cferdinandi/gmt-paypal-ipn-forwarder/blob/master/paypal-ipn-forwarder.php

might help.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.