There are two sign

Hi,
There are two sign ups options. first if the student press in sign up. the second one which is on the course page. if the student is not signed up the button there will show (sign up) button. if he press it. it will pop up a window for registration. that one is not working. it will keep loading but never sign up! now another problem that this student might have account already why he can't sign in from there rather than showing only sign up option!. can you teach me how to make this button as hyperlink witch well transfer him to the sign in page without showing this pop up window ?

• Nastia

Hello Abdulrahman , I hope you are doing well today!

if he press it. it will pop up a window for registration. that one is not working. it will keep loading but never sign up!

I can't replicate the same on your site, my registration from Courses > SignUp went smoothly. Please see the screencast:
    https://monosnap.com/file/J2WYj7dqqTWBfVoEhq0nsSbPmfrfsd

Would you please try it again, with another browser?

why he can't sign in from there rather than showing only sign up option!.

A student can log in from Courses > Sign up as well. On the registration popup, there is a link bellow:
    Already have an Account?

Once clicked, the user will be redirected to log in form.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Abdulrahman

Yes, I just checked it again and I found that sometimes it will work well and some time it will show that Email dosent match!
    The people are complaining about that but as you said I cant ruplecate it because sometimes its doing this problems and sometimes its going smooth :slight_frown:
    Ok Then how at least I can put a short code in this pop up form? because I want to add short code to sign up with facebook account so we solve this problem.

• Nastia

Hello Abdulrahman

I found that sometimes it will work well and some time it will show that Email dosent match!

Just to make sure that you are referring here to a login form., once the "Already have an Account?" link is clicked. Would you please ask a user to make sure that he or she inserting the correct email address?

If you are seeing the message "Email doesn't match!" please make sure that you do not have empty spaces in the beginning or at the end in the email field.

Ok Then how at least I can put a short code in this pop up form? because I want to add short code to sign up with facebook account so we solve this problem.

I am afraid, it is not possible to edit the plugin's PopUp out of the box. This will require custom coding and it's out of a scope that we can provide in our forums.

It is possible to do with PHP code, please feel free to hire an independent developer on our Jobs & Pros section, so he can do this for you.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.