there, Content copier plugin is not copying. Sometimes it

Hi there,
Content copier plugin is not copying. Sometimes it does but 9 out of 10 times it just does not work. Could you please help?
Thanks.

• Sajid

Hi @buket,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Do you get any specific error message or it just does not copies the content at all ?

Would you mind granting support staff access so I can take a closer look. To grant access go to WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access and click on grant support staff access button. See this manual for more details if you are still not sure how to grant access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• buket

Hi, I granted a support acces.
    To be more clear about the problem:
    It is not working stable. Sometimes it does the job, sometimes not. I use the plugin to copy posts from network. When I do the copying from netwrok menu, it usually does not work. In other cases I go to the post to be copied and do the copying in the post editor page. This has a higher percent of doing the job but bunch of times it didn't work this way either. Help will be very much appreciated. Thanks

• Nastia

Hello @buket_okucu, I hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for granting access to your site.

I did a test on my sandbox installation, and every content was copied from Network to a subdirectory. I followed same steps on your installation, created a test subsite (which I deleted after) and indeed the posts were not copied.

Can you try enabling WP_DEBUG mode and debug logging? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

With this code the errors will not be displayed in the front end, but you can still find them in the log file.

Please re run the procedure, and copy posts to a subsite. Once you do this, check if the posts has been copied, if not, please attach here the debug.log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.