there... I am looking to do some split testing between

Hi there... I am looking to do some split testing between themes. What do I need to know before I get started? :wink: IE - when I preview different themes they look very jumbled and obviously need customizing... but am I able to customize different themes and save the themes while working between different themes in the same dashboard? Just want to know what I'm getting myself into before starting in on this. Thanks in advance!

• LISA
    • New Recruit

Hi Michael ~ thanks so much for this... so, if I do this, and customize settings between themes it will save each theme's customizations then? I don't know if what I am saying makes sense or if I'm expressing it properly :wink: Appreciate the help!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey LISA,

I hope you're having a great day!

Yes, the plugin should work this way. It should let you customize both themes individually, save the settings and run split-tests. However, it's always good to remember that although the Michael's suggestion is probably the best solution at the moment, there's still a slight chance that not everything will work as expected. At least, not "out-of-the-box". Sometimes the theme's aren't well written according to WP standards, sometimes there's a plugin that messes a bit, there's too many unpredictable factors. That said, you just have to give it a try, knowing that it would be best to set everything up in some kind of a sandbox (test environment) prior to ultimate testing.

I hope that helped.

Regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.