there, I am testing the classifieds script and it seems

Hi there, I am testing the classifieds script and it seems like it will do the job.
However, I am having trouble getting the classified ad pages to look nice. They look disjointed and not like your demo shows. I have tried many different themes to see if this is the problem but no look. I am running out of other things to try too. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Please see the attached screen shot for details.

Have you any idea how I can make it look more presentable?

• Wayne

Hi Kasia and thank you for the quick reply.
    I am glad to find out what the reason is for the odd look and poor layout. At least I know it's not me missing something in the settings and thus spending more time looking through them.
    Since I am only testing the plugin at the moment and have not yet decided on the eventual theme I will be using I wouldn't want to waste your time right now. However, once I decide on a theme, and if the problem persists, I will maybe ask you again if you could have a look at it for me. But for now, I would just like to say thanks again and kind regards back too you.

Maybe speak soon

Wayne.

• Wayne

Hi again Kasia, and thanks again for your offer of help.

I have tried to stay with the classified plug from WPMUDEV but in the end, and after trying others I have decided to go with "Another WordPress Classifieds Plugin" which is free for the basic version.

I do think the plugin from WPMUDEV is ok but still needs a lot of work, by the way of adding more features and better compatability with themes. I could not get it to look right in any theme I tried, and believe me I tried a lot!

I would like to respectfully suggest that your development team have a look at "Another WordPress Classifieds Plugin" which can be found in the wordpress plugins directory and model some changes on this wonderful free plugin. If you did, I think you could have a brilliant product to add to your catalogue. A free version would be a good starter and you could add some excellent pro features for a paid version.

Thanks again for standing by and please let me know if your plugin gets further development.

Regards
    Wayne.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Wayne,

Thank you very much for your feedback - if you want you can create thread in our Features&Feedback forum and list all the things you would like to see in our plugin. This way more members could see it - and show their support for it.

At this moment we do have some free versions of our plugins https://profiles.wordpress.org/wpmudev/#content-plugins but unfortunately Classifieds is not there :slight_frown:

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.