prosites setup

HI there

I am trying to set up prosites , but i am lost, where can my users register to create a subdomain e-commerce basic package for free for 14 days and then are billed after the 14 days or upgrade to the professional package.

https://bajestore.com/pro-site/

how do i change the plan expiry date on this page to reflect 14 days in future
Is there a custom registration by prosites that allow this as well as the default is horrendous

and where can i approve once the customer has registered

i have granted access
regards

• Rupok

Hi antony,

So sorry to hear the inconveniences you are having. Let me describe one by one.

where can my users register to create a subdomain e-commerce basic package for free for 14 days

If I understood it right, then you need to activate Free Trial in Pro Sites. You can select for how many days your users will be able to enjoy free Pro Sites features and which package they can enjoy in this free trial program. To set free trial, please go to your "Network Dashboard > Pro Sites > Settings > General Settings" page and scroll down. There you will get these options. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let us know if I understood it wrong. We will be glad to help further.

how do i change the plan expiry date on this page to reflect 14 days in future

To do this, please go to your "main site Dashboard > Pages > All Pages" section and edit the "Pro Sites" page. Add your desired text/message on that page. Your added content will be shown above the pricing table in Pro Sites signup page.

Is there a custom registration by prosites that allow this as well as the default is horrendous

So sorry to hear this. I'm afraid, Pro Sites doesn't support any custom registration process. Can you please tell us specifically what's troubling you in Pro Sites default registration process? We can help you better if we are clear about the problems.

Please let us know all these details. Also let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.