there, I am trying Comments + on my technology blog. It

Hi there,

I am trying Comments + on my technology blog.
It is a standalone site and nothing too fancy going on.

I have managed to set up Twitter & Facebook auth and that is all fine, but I am having some issues with Google+

I set up the G+ auth OK but I noticed that the 'Google' Tab does nothing - so when I set 'Twitter' to be the default, click on Google tab and nothing happens

If I set Google + to be the default (that is the way I have left the site right now ), there is a big G+ Sign in & that works - but the top right google tab does nothing. I also noted whilst it logged in it didn't post on G+ for me!

If I delete the client key and go back to legacy auth, setting Twitter as default the top right Google tab does createa 'login' button and then login in happens but fails with 400 Oauth this domain is not authorised!

My site is http://badlywired.com

• Ivan
    • HummingBird

Hey there Locally,

Hope you are having great week so far!

Just visited your blog and didn't have any problems using Comments+ on your posts.

The only problem was with the Facebook app - got a message that it is not properly set up.
    I even left comment with my G+ account.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Ivan

• Fullworks
    • The Bug Hunter

Thanks,

Firstly, just to say the tabs do work when I tested it, I think that is down to contrast - my fault, i'll style it up later!

Interesting as when I tested facebook it worked!!!! And it still works for me! But I discovered it is not 'live'.

I have sorted that, fyi there are 2 steps required
    1.on Settings you must add a contact email
    2. on status & reviews you can then set the slider to live YES

However, my G+ testing didn't post on my G+ posts, did it for you? (or is that not a feature like Twitter/Facebook?)

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again!

Google comments are not exactly G+ comments...
    They simply use Google's API to login the user and allow them to comment.
    It's more like login with google account, not login with G+, that's why the comment does not then appear on the user's G+ profile.
    I just added a comment on one of your posts to confirm this is the case, you can delete it if you wish. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again!

Google comments are not exactly G+ comments...
    They simply use Google's API to login the user and allow them to comment.
    It's more like login with google account, not login with G+, that's why the comment does not then appear on the user's G+ profile.
    I just added a comment on one of your posts to confirm this is the case, you can delete it if you wish. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.