There, I am trying to build a multisite wordpress setup

Hi There,

I am trying to build a multisite wordpress setup using pro site but am absolutely confused. I have setup everything as per the intro videos and am unable to find the manual for this plugin. Not very well documented.

How do I create a checkout Page, How do I customize the look and feel of the pricing tables, I am using the DIVI Theme from Elegant Themes.

Can you please help?? Or can you help me setup everything properly please.

Looking for a quick response please. Don't necessarily want to have to cancel my account and subscription because things don't work. Already spent 3 days trying to get my head around the whole thing.

Cheers, Jeasy

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Jeasy

Hope you are doing good today and welcome to WPMUDEV community :slight_smile:

How do I create a checkout Page, How do I customize the look and feel of the pricing tables, I am using the DIVI Theme from Elegant Themes.

First of all you need to setup pro sites levels. Then go to Network > Pro Sites > Pricing Tables > and make sure this is enabled Enable Pricing Table.

Now got to Network > Pro Sites > Pricing Tables > Feature Table and setup your feature table, add/remove columns and rows.

For style got to Network > Pro Sites > Pricing Tables > Styling and chose predefined layout for table and/or customize the look and feed from Customise Columns.

To enable signup on checkout page instead of allowing members first register and then checkout. Go to Network > Pro Sites > Setting > General Settings and enable Signup on Checkout option.

This is what I got at the end :

Feel free to post a reply if you need further support :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Jeasy
    • New Recruit

Hi Sajid,

Thanks for your response. I did as you said, but I am unable to customise the pricing tables in the checkout page, I renamed the checkout page and now it says nothing found.

Also how do I get the link to the sign up page?

Is it possible for you to check the site and help out please purplemaze.imperialswords.com

Still in the dev mode but can't go any further as nothing seems to be working. It's 10:40 p.m. here and am off to bed now.

Cheers, Jeasy

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Jeasy

Hope you are doing good and welcome back :slight_smile:

Yes! I can login to your site and make changes their. Please enable support access from WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access. See this manual to grant access.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Divi theme has better looking pricing tables than the one pro site makes and want to use those or if possible need to customise the pro site pricing tables.

I am afraid you can not use Divi theme pricing tables with pro sites checkout, instead you can customize it to make it look like that.

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Jeasy
    • New Recruit

Hi Sajid,

I would really like that. Thanks. Will grant access as requested.

Followed your screenshots and instructions again and I think I have managed to get somewhere with my efforts. However I am not sure how does a new user sign up and create an account to get a free trial period? At this stage I am unable to signup a new user to create a new site on the network from the front end. http://purplemaze.imperialswords.com/pro-sites/?action=new_blog

Cheers, Jeasy

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Jeasy

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am unable to access your website on this URL. Its giving me The requested URL could not be retrieved.

However I am not sure how does a new user sign up and create an account to get a free trial period?

Pro Sites comes with free subscription package by default. You need to configure and enable it from Network > Pro Sites > Settings > General Settings (see screenshots).

At this stage I am unable to signup a new user to create a new site on the network from the front end. http://purplemaze.imperialswords.com/pro-sites/?action=new_blog

First of all is this a main site of network ?

Make sure Both sites and user accounts can be registered is selected from Network > Settings > Network Settings > Registration Settings.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.