There, I am using this plugin to create an online meeting

Hi There, I am using this plugin to create an online meeting room booking facility, and so far it has done everything perfectly. However, the client now would like for someone to be able to pick a booking range, i.e not just hour blocks, but book multiple blocks at once. Is there a way (programmatically or otherwise) that I can make it so a user can easily book multiple appointments at once. For example, is there an action hook i can use to programmatically create appointments? This will allow to me write some JS to sent repeated bookings. Hopefully this all made sense but if not please let me know anything I can clarify.

Many Thanks,

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello George,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Appointments+ plugin can be used along MarketPress to book multiple "slots" at once. To make it work together you'll want to install and setup MarketPress plugin:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/

You could then enable Appointments+ "Appointments in product cart" add-on and the workflow would be like this:

- customer goes to booking page (or a product page that's created for bookings)
    - selects a time slot from calendar
    - confirms selection
    - booking is added to store cart
    - customer selects and confirms another appointments
    - finally customer goes to checkout and pays for all selected appointments.

This will simplify booking process in case of paid appointments. There's however no support currently for booking multiple appointments "at once" other way and this would require custom coding which would be beyond the scope of this support forum.

I have however asked plugin's developer for some tips/help on this in case you'd like to give this custom development a try yourself and I'll get back to your with it as soon as I get a replay.

Please note however that developer's response time may be longer than mine here on forum as he deals with a lot of complex issues on daily basis.

Please keep track on this thread for further information.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello George!

I just got an answer from the developer about possible hooks that could allow booking multiple appointments at once. Currently, there's no such hooks that could let you setup a system like this and although it may be possible (that's just a "maybe" though) it would require significant changes to plugins code so it's not doable on our side.

You may want to ask a question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) and there's a chance that some of the developers will be willing to "pick up the challenge". However, as far as I'm aware this doesn't seem to be easily doable.

You'll find the job board here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.