There i have following problem: on the dentsist site you

Hi There

i have following problem: on the dentsist site you can book either dental care or Normal check up, there are 2 service providers:
Service Provider1: ONLY Dental Care
Serviceprovider2: Dental Care and Normal Checkup
now if i log to the homepage and book the normal check up with the serviceprovider2, the calender shows the right free slots however if i choose dental care with with the same service provider (2) the calendar shows all free slots, though they are not free. since the service provider can only service one customer at the time... this has only occured after the last update... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

the service provider1 works perfectly as this one offers only one service

THANK YOU !!!

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Moritz,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I tried setting up my plugin based on the info you provided but it works fine for me even with latest A+ version.

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please respond here once access is granted.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Moritz,

Thanks for granting access, I checked your site and actually I can't see the issue you are referring to.

What I did is book Routine Kontrolle for Nina, April 29. at 8:30AM.
    So I went and changed to Dentalhygiene also for Nina, now it's showing busy at 8:30

Can you tell me if I'm missing something here?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Moritz
    • Flash Drive

Hi Predrag

thank You, the problem is that this service provider is one person who can do either routine kontrolle or Dentalhygiene at a time, so the schedule for the dental hygiene should be the same as the routine control--- in your picture you see all blue but if you switch to routine control the the schedule is all full (for the same service provider) she can not be in two appointments at the same time... do you see what i mean ? Thank You !!

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Moritz,

I'm sorry but I'm not sure that I still completely understand what's going on, as I mentioned above I did book one service for Nina at 8:30 and second service changed to busy right away.

Can you tell me how are these appointments actually booked since I see only two active appointments on your site, are others all booked via Gcal?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Moritz
    • Flash Drive

Dear Predrag

the gcal is synchronized with the agenda of the dentist so basically all appointments shown on the homepage for the "Routine Kontrolle" with Nina Giebeler are booked through the dentist Agenda, those are the appointments shown as reserved and it works perfect for the "Routine Kontrolle" however as the "Dentalhygiene" is the same service provider those appointments showing under "Routine Kontrolle" should show as well with the "Dental hygiene" as booked. how can i get that to work?

Thank you

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Moritz,

Thanks for the additional info, I was doing the wrong testing obviously with only the standard booking and not the Gcal.

Can we now take a step back and could you try reverting back one version so we can check if the issue is indeed related to the latest update or perhaps something else happened in the meantime.

You can get previous versions by clicking on Changelog link on plugin page and install it over FTP.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.