there. :) I mainly signed up because there was a deal

Hey there. :slight_smile:

I mainly signed up because there was a deal to get smush.it pro, but I noticed a LOT of other stuff in here including some themes that we can utilize in the future. The $99 / month is currently out of our operating budget, which is a bummer (and something we're working on fixing.

My question: If we install and use the themes and plugins in WPMU, what happens if we cancel service? Do they cease to function? :slight_frown:

Thanks in advance for any information. :slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Jared,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm happy to hear that you find our plugins and themes useful! You can keep and use our plugins and themes (with just a few exceptions) for as long as you wish and they will not cease to function. Please remember though that you won't be able to benefit from updates and bug fixes and we'll not be able to assist you in case of any troubles.

By keeping you membership active you provide yourself with an ability to reach out for our support and help 24 hours/7 days a week. We would be able to diagnose possible errors and other issues that otherwise could occupy your valuable time. We're also releasing a lot of updates that include important fixes and new features!

That being said, I sincerely hope you'll decide to stay with us but of course it's up to you. I respect your decision and if there's anything else I could help you with, please let me know.

Reagards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.