there, I recently downloaded the WPMU DEV to my website

Hi there,
I recently downloaded the WPMU DEV to my website at http://www.dagmarkhan.com
Since I have downloaded WPMU DEV, my top menu bar is not showing up properly.
The next issue is with another plugin i.e. Event Espresso, it is not displaying the content the way it was before.
I tried to activate Floating Social on my Blog but it wasn't showing up properly and had the areas hidden so I had to disable it.
Can you please get back to me about these issues.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Hassan, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

When you say:

I recently downloaded the WPMU DEV to my website at http://www.dagmarkhan.com
    Since I have downloaded WPMU DEV, my top menu bar is not showing up properly.

Are you referring to the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, or one of our other plugins?

And how is the top menu bar not showing up properly? Could you elaborate on that please?

The next issue is with another plugin i.e. Event Espresso, it is not displaying the content the way it was before.

I tried to activate Floating Social on my Blog but it wasn't showing up properly and had the areas hidden so I had to disable it.

Could you elaborate on how the content wasn't being displayed properly inside of Event Espresso? Could you provide a link to a page where the issue was taking place, and enable Support Access, so that we can examine this further?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Hassan

I hope you are well today.

Please try the following code:

#header nav{
    width: 100% !important;
    }

About the Event issue, would you please let us know after activating which plugin you are having issues? Would you please deactivate all of our plugins one by one and check which one causing the issue?

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.