there! I thought that this plugin would be much different

Hey there! I thought that this plugin would be much different in terms of the way it looks. When I watched the video it seem as if it would have the same appearance. On top of that it's really wonky with my Theme and I would need to do way to much work to get it too look decent.

Could I please get a refund for this?

• amused
    • friend of Bill. W.

seems the video is showing the supplied theme.
    check your themes section and you should see a new theme called "CoursePress".

i got the same experience with different themes as different themes i guess would have different CSS which is not necessarily a bad thing as it would keep the different elements in CoursePress consistent with your theme.

when i had issues the guys/gals here assisted with simple and quick to apply CSS changes to give the desired look.

i am not a staff member,
    just offering my 2 cents.

kind regards,
    RC.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @kayla,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thanks for posting on the forum.

To get the look as displayed in the video you can use the CoursePress theme supplied with this plugin by copying it from the following path in to your themes folder.

wp-content/plugins/coursepress/themes/coursepress

Please advise if you have more questions.

All billing questions are handled promptly via email rather than in the forums.

Please send your inquiry to our accounts team using the contact form on this page:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Be sure to select "I have a billing question" from the menu to ensure it gets to the right department.

Find more information about the usage of this plugin on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/coursepress-pro/#usage

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.