there... i want to know if its possible to overlay

Hi there... i want to know if its possible to overlay an appointment... and if yes, how?

Thnx in advance. Gustavo

• jhosting
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I forgot to tell that im using the "services" option into settings... there the capacity variable is set on 2, but once i make an appointment, the second customer cant appoint at the same time on same day.
    And as i understood "Capacity is the number of customers that can take the service at the same time".

What am i doing wrong?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Gustavo,

Hope you're doing well today!

Are you wanting to allow an appointment to overlap with another appointment? So you could have an appointment go from 1:30-2:30 then another from 2:00-3:00? So they are overlapping for 30 mins in that case.

You could do that using dummy providers, because you can setup each provider to have a different time table and they will function individually :slight_smile:

Setting it as a "dummy provider"(screenshot attached) just means that you can forward it's emails to a different user from the Appointments+ General settings.

Is this what you were asking for? If I've misunderstood, just let me know.

Look forward to hearing back.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey jhosting, yes so in that case he would want to create a "dummy" service provider.

The "capacity" setting is how many customers you can have; however, it's limited to the number of service providers.

So, if you create a second service provider as "dummy" then select your main service provider to be assigned to the dummy providers, as my screenshot illustrates. Then you you will be able to have 2 appointments at the same time for the same service.

Hope that helps! Any further questions on this just let me know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.