there! I was not able to solve by myself an issue with

Hello there!

I was not able to solve by myself an issue with Custom sidebar Pro. This is how our sidebar looks normally: (looks like this on my Mac:

And this is how the Custom Sidebar looks with the very same widgets inside: (looks like this on my Mac:

So it looks kind of broken and display not correctly, although it has the same elements in it (for testing).

Can anyone help me to find a way to make it work?

• Julius

Hello! Thank you for your help.

I attached also the screenshots (by the way - the Screencast Links I posted work for me if I copy/paste them in the browser, but they dont work if I just click them... strange...). You see the differences: for example the banner images doesn't have a border, the Facebook Script will not appear, ect...

I "rebuilded" the normal sidebar as a custom sidebar (since the custom sidebar will only have little differences from normal sidebar) so its possible that elements have other IDs I guess. Since its a staging area, I mention that the "normal" sidebar" is the original copy that is on the live install also, while the custom sidebar I rebuild on the staging area - if that might have to do with it...

I also granted access to the site if needed.

Thank you very very much for the support!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Julius,

The links from images are also adding brackets to it and that is why it doesn't show :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting access, I believe I have found a solution .
    When you go to your widgets are and expand your new sidebar you can Edit it and then enable Advanced - Edit custom wrapper code for that widget area.
    Now I looked at your HTML structure and added this code in Before Widget field:
    <section id="%1$s"><div class="awr scn">
    And this in After Widget field:
    Saved the changes and it should be showing as your other sidebar now.

Let me know if all is working as expected.

Best regards,