there. I was noticing on the /wp-signup.php page on my

Hi there. I was noticing on the /wp-signup.php page on my multisite, that the "data entry" lines on that page are off and sinking into the input field.

Essentially the letters are being cut off.

I am using pro sites and new blog templates, but have not touched that .php file. Can you tell me why that CSS is off?

you can use this sample link- http://publishnow.media/wp-signup.php?blog_template=5

If you want to see. Just start typing a name, and you will see letters are cut off.

I am using Mac. But it's doing it on all browsers for me. Firefox, Safari and Chrome.

• Ash

Hello @Sam

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Please try the following code:

.mu_register input[type="submit"], .mu_register #blog_title, .mu_register #user_email, .mu_register #blogname, .mu_register #user_name, .mu_register #password_1, .mu_register #password_2, .mu_register #signup_code{
    font-size: 20px !important;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Sumit Kumar

Hi Sam,

I have grabbed snapshot from your page, which definitely is working by the code you posted above.
    I'm not much sure with the top space (how you want it), but to shorten the input fields, here's the css that should fix to your need.

body. blog_template .mu_register input { max-width: 400px; }
    body. blog_template .mu_register .submit{ text-align:center; max-width: 400px; }
    body. blog_template .mu_register input.submit{ max-width: 150px; }

You can add these codes, just under the codes added above. Don't remove the earlier codes you posted there :slight_smile:

Let us know, if we are missing here, anything or if further styling is needed.

Regards, Sumit

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.