there, I'm creating a training site where companies

Hey there,

I'm creating a training site where companies are setting up their own sub-site that inherits the training site template so that they can add their employees and allow them to take tests.

There are only 2 things we need now to complete the site.

1. Getting the quizzes automatically uploaded to each separate company site.

Is there any way that you can think of, or something that I could create, that would allow me to batch import advanced quizzes across all sites in the network?

2. Getting the progress e-mails to automatically send to the employer and employee.

Is there any way that you can think of, or something that I could create, that would allow me to automatically send an e-mail to A) the employer with an excel sheet of who has and has not taken the quiz and B) the employee to remind them that they still have a quiz to take.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Jered

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I believe that our new blog templates plugin here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/ and that you could create a template site and then when each new site is created the quizzes could automatically get pulled across/replicated.

Though with issue 2, should this be automatic and send emails to specified members based on what they have/haven't answered, please advise?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jered

Hey Jack, I'm already using the new blog functionality, and it works like a charm for all existing content. The problem comes when we add 40 new sites and want them all to inherit the new quizzes that we create.

Essentially, all of the quiz progress is being stored and reported through a plugin - I'm just looking for a way to make it compatible across all sites in the network. i.e. When I add a new quiz, each user gets the quiz automatically posted on their site.

I've found a way to broadcast the posts - so I can blast out a post across the entire network - but I need a way to either import quiz data, or broadcast the quiz across the entire network.

And, as far as the sending e-mails go - I'm looking for something that can pull up quiz scores and send it to the administrator of each site in the network - and to e-mail all users if they haven't taken the quiz that month yet.

Thanks for your time,

Jered

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Jered,

Thanks for the additional information, much appreciated.

With new blog templates, you should be able to set a template as default and import the tables across automatically upon a new site registration.

Unless the quizzes actually need to be different? I'd be happy to take a look at your site if you'd like me to?

And, as far as the sending e-mails go - I'm looking for something that can pull up quiz scores and send it to the administrator of each site in the network - and to e-mail all users if they haven't taken the quiz that month yet.

For this, it won't be 100% automatic, though maybe a custom cron trigger could be used, but that would require custom code, to check if they had already completed the quiz and to get the users, but a good starting point might be our e-newsletter plugin with some custom functions like above? https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter/

Thank you

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.