there I'm in a total conflict at the moment as I'd like

Hey there

I’m in a total conflict at the moment as I’d like Pro-Sites to run my site, but I need clients to be able to receive an invoice for their payment, which will also show 10% GST that forms part of their payment.

Is this possible with pro-site?

cheers

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @miss B Hayving

I hope you are well today.

I’ve just been taking a look at this and out of the box it isn’t possible I’m afraid, however it could be custom coded.

But would you mind doing the invoices manually? If I could find a way to bulk create and bulk send them all at once, like a payment receipt?

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and have a great weekend!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• Miss B Hayving
    • The Incredible Code Injector

hey Jack

Thanks for the response.

I’m able to use myob to send the invoices manually – but being a rather lazy IM’er would really rather have it completely automated.

Am just going thru WHMCS at the moment, as that will do the invoicing for me, and follow ups etc etc.

That way I only have to get involved if they don’t pay – then can manually de-activate their site. I figure it’s less work to do that than it is to send the invoices.

Am I right or have I missed something glaringly obvious?

cheers

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @miss B Hayving

I hope you are well today.

I believe that in your case this would also be the best way, as Pro Sites doesn’t have a built in way to send invoices.

Have you considered using our WHMCS integration plugin to sell the WordPress sites rather than use Pro Sites, they are two completely different things of course, just not sure which one would suit your situation better? Could you give me a little more detail about the overall site etc?

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards

Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.