there, I'm trying to change the currency to British Pounds,

hey there,
I'm trying to change the currency to British Pounds, but it doesn't seem to work.

I'd appreciate if you could look into that.

PS. I've been having an issue with the Pro Sites plugin over the last couple of months, as it was resetting plugin's settings and I was loosing my paypal API credentials in the plugin's settings. This was causing failed payments from my clients. Not sure why was this happening?

Thanks,
Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Adam,

Thanks for the explanation, it's all clear now!

I've just tested this on my test install and I think this happens when you're trying to change the currency directly in payment gateway settings, am I correct?

If so, then I can confirm the issue and since you're already running the most recent version of Pro Sites plugin, you should be able to fix the issue by following these steps:

1. Go to "Pro Sites" -> "Settings" -> "Currency Settings" page
    2. Select the "GBP - British Pound" from "Currency" drop-down box and save settings.
    3. Go to "Pro Sites" -> "Payment Gateways" page
    4. Select the tab related to you gateway
    5. For "Stripe" select "GBP - Pounds Sterling" from Stripe Currency drop-down list and for "PayPal" select "British Pound" from "Paypal Currency" drop-down list.

It's important to do this in this particular order because otherwise the currency may revert just like in case of your site. Also, in case of PayPal please make sure that British Pound is supported as a currency for the country set as "PayPal Site" at "Pro Sites" -> "Payment Gateways" -> "PayPal" page.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.