There is a custom

There is a custom sidebar plugin But the page does not open ( visibility ) please help me.

Please resolve this issue! Feature page not working!

Images here

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Eren,

I hope you're well today!

I have tested this on my test site and I can confirm the issue. I have already reported this to the developers so they could examine the plugin and implement a fix.

As for now, you can still use Custom Sidebars Pro and its "Visibility" features by adding/setting up widgets on an "Appearance -> Widgets" page in your site's back-end instead of using WP customizer (the "Appearance -> Customize") page.

I tested this and I can confirm that when used on "Appearance -> Widgets" page it is working as expected so that should let you set all the widgets the way you need them.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Eren!

What I said I did not do.

I'm not sure what do you mean by this. Is that "Visibility" doesn't work for you on "Appearance -> Widgets" page or you do now want/can use it from there for some reasons? I'm a bit confused

There are 3 photos under the slider section at home. We need to change their writings. Could you please help?

I can see these images. I assume that by "writings" you mean font, is that correct? That can be changed with some CSS like this:

/* title line */
    .page-box__title {font-family:Arial;font-size:30px;color:red;}
    /* post excerpt */
    .page-box__content p {font-family:times;font-size:11px;color:blue;}
    /* read more link, 2nd line is for "mouse over" state */
    .page-box__content .read-more--page-box {font-family:arial;font-size:14px;color:orange;}
    .page-box__content .read-more--page-box:hover {font-family:arial;font-size:14px;color:red;}

I added comments to let you know which line affect which part of the box under the photo. I used quite random values though so you may want to adjust font names, sizes and colors to suit your needs.

To apply this code to your site either add it to the "style.css" file of a child theme (if you are using child theme) or put it into the "custom css" setting of "Theme Options"/theme customizer (if there is such setting). Alternatively, you may use a Simple Custom CSS plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Kind regards,
    Adam