There is a lot of empty space on the actual pages/posts (for example the homepage) vs. Upfront

Hey folks,

Upfront/Fixer theme

There is a lot of empty space on the actual pages/posts (for example the homepage) vs. Upfront admin editor (editor shows NO space but there is huge gaps on the frontend).

Also, the pages/posts alignment and areas look weird on different browsers too and really do not line up well like it shows in the Upfront admin editor area.

Please advise on all this...

I have enabled support access via wpmudev dashboard fyi.

:slight_smile:

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Greg,

There is a lot of empty space on the actual pages/posts (for example the homepage) vs. Upfront admin editor (editor shows NO space but there is huge gaps on the frontend).

It seems like something's adding this directly to the elements where you're seeing that space:

margin-top: 265px;

I'm not seeing this on my own test site though, I trust that you've already done a conflict test here? If not, then could you please do one, as laid out at the bottom of our Getting Support page:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

I'd be curious as to whether this helps this part of your question as well:

Also, the pages/posts alignment and areas look weird on different browsers too and really do not line up well like it shows in the Upfront admin editor area.

Though having some screenshots would really help lay out the problem. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.