There is no way to drag things inside the group – Upfront

There is no way to drag things inside the group at the last Upfront version. I need to ungroup and then group things again. That is not good. Is it possible to change it? Thank you!

• Luís
    • Support

Hi diegpl ,

Hope you’re doing well today!

Upfront always worked in that way, to add an element to a group we need to ungroup, add the element and then re-group then.

Unfortunately, there is no way to change this, however, I think a way to add a new elements to a group without “ungroup” them, would be a great feature to the Upfront project, so, I’ve just moved this over to our Features and Feedback section, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

Cheers, Luís

• diegpl
    • Syntax Hero

Ok, but and about the loading time it takes after I press ungroup? That is not good. And since I have tested all the others drag n drop plugins and none of them are taking this long to any action, I do not think a good solution would be to increase my server memory, . Thank you!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.