There is still no way to have a vertical tab or drag things inside it on Upfront?

Hi, you guys really should take a look at Flatsome theme. I know Upfront is an amazing tool and etc. But it still does not have some very basic stuff including effects or even a good tab system. Flatsome is way better in some points, including speed. Is Upfront really still without even a vertical tab system? That they call tour style? I know the Upfront prog probably is a genius way better than me or most part of ppl, but as Ive read James Farmes and wpmudev community already have put much much money on this plugin. Effects, speed and a better tab system are things that should be already included on it.
I hope my critic is a constructive one. Thank you! :wink:

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello diegpl,

I hope you're having a nice day!

Thank you for this insight. Even though there still be some handy/effective features missing in Upfront, it's under constant development and we are always adding new ones there. Therefore every feedback is very valuable for us and we take it seriously. Sometimes it takes longer to implement particular feature because we need to prioritize development and balance it with compatibility/bug fixing coding but I'm sure that'll be taken into account.

Thank you for sharing your point of view with us!

Kind regards,
    Adam