Membership 2 - publishing options

hey there,

it would be epic if on each page, inside a membership site, you could select the date availability (that you'd set up in protection rules), straight from the block where you choose which membership this page belongs to.

i wouldn't do away with the protection rules page at all, as it's a nice summary of one's user experience.

while i have your attention - inside hubspot CRM and Bitrix24 they've made the system to show a graphic interface of the sequence of content a user would receive. it's similar to a flow diagram / work flow?

that would really help me to keep my head on my shoulders. :slight_smile:

right now i create stuff in flow diagrams outside membership, so it would be a definitely plus if that was available inside the program.

much thanks for an awesome plugin.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Symi,

Thanks for the feature requests here. I agree that being able to adjust the date on the edit page too would be nice. Make things easier. I'll pass it along to the developer.

As for the graphic interface similar to hubspot and bitrix, I've never used either of those. Would you be able to attach a screenshot of the graphic by any chance? You can of course blur out any personal/private info it might contain. Interested to see what it looks like, sounds like a cool feature to have!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Symi
    • The Crimson Coder

hi guys - a thousand years on. and i suspect this is not yet a feature in membership. :slight_smile:

the best flow diagram kind of config that i've used, is arguably Mautic?

as hustle integrates with it, i'm sure you have a campaign builder somewhere?
    can we revive this feature request?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Symi,

as hustle integrates with it, i'm sure you have a campaign builder somewhere?

Yes, Hustle had integration with Mautic, however integration only allows to subscribe users to lists in Mautic - there is no campaign builder inside Hustle (it has subscriptions forms in popups, slide ins, embeds).

But lets keep this feature request open and see if there will be more members interested in implementing it.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.