there, Marketpress gets stuck at Checkout. After entering

Hi there,
Marketpress gets stuck at Checkout. After entering shipping info click checkout now... next window loads but confirmation doesn't show anything.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings werner_kerschbaumer,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and the MarketPress eCommerce plugin.

What is the URL to the Market Press installation so that we may check it out first hand?

What payment gateway are you using?

Are you running caching on the WordPress installation in question by any chance?

Are you using two completely different browsers for developing and testing? i.e. Firefox for developing and Chrome for testing and dumping the caching and cookies of the test browser before each test?

Please let us know about these and hopefully they will help lead to resolution.

Cheers, Joe

• werner_kerschbaumer
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Joe,
    Thanks for reply.
    Url: http://www.floraforce.co.za/shop/
    Gateway: Payfast
    I work in firefox all the time. If i get orreors etc i always dump cache / cookies etc, did not solve problem. Tried with Chrome now after complete history & cache dump. Still no go. It was working 100% in the past, now not. I downloaded & installed affiliates plugin yesterday, plus updated all plugins and theme. Did do backups before.
    Not sure at which point it stopped working. Only discovered it wasn't working when testing the affiliates plugin today. Deactivated plugins one at a time etc to try and establish what is causing the issue - couldn't solve.
    Thanks,
    Werner

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.