Accessing home page with Upfront for SEO etc

Hi there, my questions is exactly the same as this previously asked question: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/upfront-theme-main-page-seo-where-to-set-options

However this question does not answer what is asked. I am using an seo plugin by Yoast and I would like to access my home pages settings.

Kind Regards

Jesse

• Nithin
        • Support Wizard

Hi Emilio L,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

In multisite there is no option to change the homepage title and meta even when I am using the Super Administrator account.

I am using UpFront's Parrot as the site's theme.

If you are trying to look for these settings in network admin, ie in /wp-admin/network then you won't find it, as the network admin is used to manage general settings across the subsites in your network. The option what you are looking for are specific to each subsite, and that's how the plugin behaves. You can find these settings in your subsites dashboard.

If you meant, the issue is in your subsite, unfortunately, I'm not able to replicate this with the Upfront's Parrot theme enabled. It sounds like a new issue that needs specific attention.

We would recommended you to create a new ticket to help get your queries answered quickly.

Please follow this link to create a new ticket, a support staff will help get it resolved asap. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
        Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.