there, Seems like it will take time to resolve issue

Hi there,
Seems like it will take time to resolve issue mentioned in following thread:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/affiliate-statistics-box-not-loading#post-713420
So, I figure out something that will work as a backup for now, until you guys come up with some solutions :slight_smile:
Now, I need some guidance of using this plugin, which I couldn't find in usage tab.

1) Lets say my friend joined but forgot to join from link. Later he mails and tell us that He joined because of me. So can admin modify that information?

2) How payment is done is affiliates? Is it commision based or we have to do it manually? Can you please clarify this?

Thanks

• aristath

Hello there @Arin, I hope you're well today!

1) Lets say my friend joined but forgot to join from link. Later he mails and tell us that He joined because of me. So can admin modify that information?

Yes, you can manually add referral relationships.

2) How payment is done is affiliates? Is it commision based or we have to do it manually? Can you please clarify this?

Payments are commision-based.

I hope that helps!

I'm marking this thread as resolved. If however you need any further clarifications or instructions, then please don't hesitate to reopen this and post an update on your current status.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath

Hello again @Arin,

1. Yes, you can manually add referral relationships.

From your dashboard go to "Users".
    When you hover over a user, you will see a new item there that says "referred". Byclicking that, you can add a "parent relationship"... In other words specify who referred this user.

2. Payments are commision-based.

The integration depends completely on the type of site you're building.
    Our affiliates plugin currently integrates out of the box with the following plugins:
    1. Directory
    2. MarketPress
    3. Membership
    4. Pro-Sites

When using one of these plugins in combunation with affiliates, there is an extra field in their payment gateway settings where you can specify the percentage of commision that affiliates will be getting.
    Please note that you can use the affiliates plugin with other plugins as well, but in this case you will have to custom-code the integration with it yourself.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.