There's no way to actually add content to the newsletter.

There's no way to actually add content to the newsletter. Your forums indicate that this is a known issue. Can you resolve this ASAP?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello HyperGraphik,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your request!

There is actually a simple way to add content to newsletter and all that has to be done is:

for new newsletter

- go to "eNewsletter -> Create Newsletter" page
    - expand the "Content" tab
    - put title line into the "Email Title"
    - write down the content inside an "Email Content" filed (which is a regular WP Editor)
    - Save

for existing newsletter

- the same steps except instead of using "Create newsletter" option an "Edit" button should be used.

This is working on my test setup and on most of WPMU DEV members' setups that are using the plugin.

Having said that, I'll be more than happy to work with you on this and hopefully fix that for your asap but I will need to investigate the issue on your site. That's because the reason that it's not working for you is not an "universal bug" (if it was, it would be fixed already) but most likely an issue specific to your site. This may be a plugin conflict, an issue caused by some part of theme's code or it may be caused by some specific setting/feature/property of your server and/or WordPress configuration. I hope that makes sense to you :slight_smile:

The bottom line is, I'll be glad to check that for you and either provide you with a solution right away or work with our developers to find a solution for you. I'd need to take a closer look at your site though so would you mind granting me a support access to it? You may do this using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin as explained here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day!
    Adam

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello HyperGraphik

Hope you are well today !

Actually on your end Fusion Core named plugin is breaking JavaScript execution, Try after disabling it and you will be able to work on with eNewsletter's content. Please take a look at these screenshots.

You may want to talk with plugin developer for this.

Hope this helps you. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello again HyperGraphik

Yes I can understand that but do you see that your theme's main plugin is causing JavaScript errors in browser console ? Please take a look at this screenshot more closely.

Now let me explain you what is happening here. Fusion core is throwing JavaScript error which causes tinymce.min.js script to fail which is the most important script when working with WYSWYG editor of WordPress on custom admin pages. This should be fixed but as its third party plugin, I suggested you to contact its developer in my last post. You missed that point ?

I pointed you to their developer because their developer can give you better and flexible solution to eliminate these JavaScript error in no time as they are very well aware about their product.

Looking forward to hearing back!
    Cheers,
    Milann

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi HyperGraphik,

Our developers are aware of this issue and they are still looking into to see if there's anything that could be changed from our end to get it working with Fusion Core or if Avada devs would need to make the change on their end.

If you get any info from them I'll be happy to forward it to our developers :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• lol
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi,

Same problem here.
    Since may 2016 there is no update ?

No one thought about the possibility of creating a newsletter on another WP installation (without core fusion) and then exporting the newsletters and finally importing them into the WP where fusion core is installed ?

I find a bit odd that newsletters can not be exported / imported ... unless I have not seen all the options, and I would glad you to showed me how to do it!

Regards.
    Laurent.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Laurent!

E-newsletter releases of number 2.7.3.5 and newer, except the most recent one, should be working with Fusion Core. In case of newest one there are again some issues that are most likely related to changes in Fusion Core rather than E-newsletter plugin but our developers are already aware of this.

You will find all the releases of E-newsletter ready to be downloaded on this page:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter/#changelog_all

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there lol,

hope you're doing good and don't mind chiming in! :slight_smile:

Just to be in the same page here, have you also tried the attached version from Kasia's reply?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/error-when-trying-to-edit-or-ceate-newsletter#post-1184366

I've already updated our bug report so hopefully this will be fixed in next release, if there's going to be any hotfix, we'll keep you posted as soon as possible!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Laurent!

I'm sorry for suggesting previous versions. You are right, I didn't take into account that while that's been fixed actually, it's been fixed for setup based on previous Fusion Core/WP releases. I just checked and I confirm that developers are looking into this again.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.