Thesis 1.8.4 and Q&A plugin - error

I instald plugin Q&A on site with thisis, but it dosn't work correctly (no css from thesis).

When I try customize like KimerlyL suggest in this post https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-do-you-request-for-a-refund i have a error:

Fatal error: Class 'qa_loops' not found in /wp-content/themes/thesis_184/archive-question.php on line 8

How can I sovle this?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings gadzik,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

I believe the answer you are looking for resides in the sub folder of the Q&A plugin in the folder thesis-templates.

It is my opinion that you would want to copy the templates from the thesis-templates folder into the default-templates folder to institute these in your Q&A installation.

Since I do not have thesis myself I cannot pre-test this for you.

However, these are templates specifically made for using with thesis.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• gadzik
    • New Recruit

Hey!

I copy template file like you suggest, but it still not working. Error is the same :
    Fatal error: Class 'qa_loops' not found in /wp-content/plugins/qa/default-templates/archive-question.php on line 8

Only different is that shows in the same file but in the different localization.

I'm not a programmer but, I think that class qa_loops should be somewhere definaited - I don't find this class anywhere in source code. This class is using in thesis template files but nowhere else - I think this is a problem.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings gadzik,

I have gone ahead and marked this ticket as unresolved and I am going to see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight and advice on what may be the cure to your issue.

Though this may take longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi gadzik,

We are completely reworking on q&a plugin now. For the time being, to fix the issue please remove this line from all of the thesis-template files:

$loopty_loop = new qa_loops;

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.