They were inactive-

They were inactive- now they appear no longer there - there were long lists of internal and external sites- I did do a snapshot previously before building upfront- issue theme.

• Rupok

Hi Michael Miller,

So sorry for the inconvenience. I just dragged an inactive widget to my sidebar and it's displaying fine in front-end. It didn't disappear. As you said you moved them, can you please confirm where did you move them? To your sidebar or anywhere else?

And by any chance, did you click the "Clear Inactive Widgets" button? That will clear all your inactive widgets.

In case your inactive widgets are removed, I don't think there is any way to bring them back unless they are being used in real sidebars.

You can always get that widget (without your configuration) from the "Available Widgets" section but you will have to add your customization again I'm afraid in that case.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.