Thinking of upending my theme to yours....

But before I do I need to know I can actually do it.
NOTE: I am a photographer, not a web designer. I despise building websites and want something that will be not require a ton of maintenance after updates, etc. I. Do. Not. Have. Time. For that.
I currently have a membership site with physical product sales as well that is operated by woocommerce. I have monthly and yearly users on automatic recurring billing. My site is currently laid out where "Galleries" are really blog posts, and those premium posts are protected by woocommerce subscriptions. I have two menus (and this is essential), one for the general public, and one for the paid menus to access the galleries quickly.
With your theme and applicable plugins will I be able to:
a) have two separate menus, each visible dependent upon where in the site the user is looking.
b) migrate my current recurring billing over to your system from woocommerce
c) migrate all current user data (their login information, etc) from woocommerce over to your theme
d)is your theme compatible with visual composer
e) if migration cannot be accomplished seamlessly to the customer, is your theme compatible with woocommerce

Thanks,
Lincoln

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Lincoln,

Hope you're doing well today and thank you for your question

Upfront themes are bit different from other WP themes as it uses Upfront front end builder to setup your site so let me answer your questions.

a) have two separate menus, each visible dependent upon where in the site the user is looking.

UF editor has Menu element that you can add wherever you want on your site and each menu element will allow you to select different menu, so basically you have as many menu items as you want.

b) migrate my current recurring billing over to your system from woocommerce
    c) migrate all current user data (their login information, etc) from woocommerce over to your theme

Upfront on its own doesn't have any support for payments but we do have MarketPress plugin which is our e-commerce solution.
    However I'm afraid that MarketPress doesn't have option to import data from Woocommerce

d)is your theme compatible with visual composer

Visual Composer uses shortcodes so it should work, however it's not fully tested and since Upfront itself is a builder it's not suggested to be used without other builder plugins.

e) if migration cannot be accomplished seamlessly to the customer, is your theme compatible with woocommerce

Yes, last year we released an update for Woocommerce support, you can read more about that here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/upfront-gets-woocommerce-compatibility/

I would suggest checking more information about how Upfront works here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/upfront-and-themes/

Hope this helps

Best regards,
    Predrag