This hasnt got anything to with any of your products, but

Hi Guys,-
This hasnt got anything to with any of your products, but still hope you can help...
On my site iracerscandinavia.org there is in the left sidebar a [Sidebar Login Vidget]
When users try to login they are often,- if browser has been closed og browser cashe emtied, given a blank page with only one word "Blocked"...
I have serced and asked questions many places but the problem is still unsolved.. On the site i am also using "Register Plus Redux" where i have added a couple of fields to users...
Besides the problem i would so much like to streamline the whole user area incl. registration pages, login, lost password, logout and so on to a much nicer look...
Can you help please,- both with the problem and to point me to a plug that will make it possible for me to get rid of all WP user stuff..

Later i want to redisign the site using only VPMU stuff and for that i will probably need your help for the transition, import of users and content and so forth...

I think i should also mention that i am by no means a code person, but i learn fast and understand pretty good whats going on..

I have allready Granted VPMU access to my site..!!

Thanks in advance
Per