this is a reply to david in support

David
I get really frustrated because you guys do not read what i am saying at all.
I have no option except to post my messages here as a new question because i dont want my original post to be further delayed and to try to get you guys to grasp yet again that I have a problem I have been chasing for the last week which YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED A WORKAROUND - SO THE PLUGIN STILL DOES NOT WORK!!!

For a final time let me be clear about the problems with this plugin:
Most serious - I have limited to 10 the number of G+ posts which are displayed but the plugin displays ONE of my G+ posts TEN TIMES NOT TEN INDIVIDUAL G+ POSTS
Secondly, the plugin embeds these posts at the top of the WP page and not where I have placed the shortcode. Vaughan did provide me some div code but this did NOTHING for this problem at all the posts cotinue to be inserted at the top of the page.

SO I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORKAROUND FOR EITHER PROBLEM AND WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS WILL BE FIXED PLEASE.

• calvinrogercanas

Hey there @george,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I will tag my co-workers @Vaughan and @Patrick for them to reply here and I will also flag the Second-Line Support ( coding experts ) to give their valuable input. They may response slower than normal because they fix advance issues.

Please don't post new ticket regarding this because it may lead to confusion.

Best Regards,
    Calvin

• Jose

Hi there George,

Hope you are doing well today.

I get really frustrated because you guys do not read what i am saying at all.

I'm sorry you had that impression. I was already working on your issue where Vaughan flagged me.
    Normally, we don't post in the thread until we find something because otherwise the thread will show as 'answered' in our system.

You can be sure that I'm looking into it. Still can't find the cause of the repeating posts, which is the most important issue. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

For better tracking, I'm closing this thread and keeping the conversation in the original one.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
    Jose

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.