Question regarding the Panino theme.

This is just a curiosity question regarding the Panino theme.
Is this really considered a one-page theme? How do you recommend setting up the SEO so it does not register the duplicate content?

• James Morris

Hello Michael,

I hope you are well today.

Is this really considered a one-page theme?

Yes, and no. It can be a one-page theme, but you can also use this more as a traditional theme with templates for every section of your site. It just depends on how you want to configure it.

How do you recommend setting up the SEO so it does not register the duplicate content?

Could you clarify on this a bit, please? What duplicate content are you seeing?

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris

Hello Michael,

I apologize for the delay in replying.

According to Google (source):

Duplicate content generally refers to substantive blocks of content within or across domains that either completely match other content or are appreciably similar.

So, unless you are duplicating a large portion of your internal page content on the homepage, you shouldn't have duplicate content penalties.

Most people use teaser paragraphs or call-outs and link those to the internal pages for more information.

You *can* configure this theme to be a one-page theme, eliminating the need for internal pages. This would be good if your content is thin (little of it). But if you have a substantial amount of content, using a paragraph or so and then linking that to the full article won't hurt you.

As far as the demo goes, this is just configured to show what the theme can do. How you set it up is completely up to you.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris

Hello Michael,

I apologize for the delay in replying to you on this.

I would not use the demo as a basis for structuring your site. It's sole purpose is to illustrate functionality and not act as a template for how you should use Panino.

My recommendation would be to use the different homepage sections as teasers that direct (drill down) into internal pages with more content. This would eliminate your concerns with duplicate content.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.