This is my first week at wpmudev and I am a bit unsure if

Hello,

This is my first week at wpmudev and I am a bit unsure if it is the right fit for me as many of the plugins that are really great revolve around Multisite and right now I am not working on any MS Projects however there might be a part of WPMUDEV which could be very useful to me and this is the live support option on any wordpress issue.

I am a freelancer and I make premium theme based Websites for my clients. Mostly I use Themeforest Themes with Visual composer as my preferred D&D Editor to create the sites and also to allow my clients easy editing of the website after it is finished.

Often I run into problems while making the sites for my clients. Typical problems might relate to minor customization that I make (mostly css, integrating other premium plugins etc.)

I am wondering if the support team here really doesn't mind if most of my request relate to non-WPMUDEV products but are more about other themes/plugins and general wordpress questions in the area of theming/design etc.

I understand that you offer help for ANYTHING related to wordpress but I don't want to be pushing your buttons If I keep asking questions about other products and wordpress instead.

From what I read on the net you guys have excellent support and I'd really love to be able to get help on these topics when I need it.

Thanks for your Help

• Tyler Postle

Hey twelvesix,

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community! Hope you had a good New Years.

as many of the plugins that are really great revolve around Multisite

Almost all of our plugins work in both Multisite and single site installs. You will see the compatibility on each project page. I've attached a screenshot just to clarify.

So make sure you are checking there as it might sound like it's for Multisite only but it will actually work in single site as well :slight_smile:

Often I run into problems while making the sites for my clients. Typical problems might relate to minor customization that I make (mostly css, integrating other premium plugins etc.)

We're happy to help with any general WordPress questions; however, this doesn't cover all third party premium products as well - mostly because we just aren't familiar with them and/or don't have access to them.

If it's a CSS question, then we can almost always help out with that as we don't need to see the backend at all :slight_smile:

When it comes to custom coding and compatibility issues between 2 products that aren't from us, then we may not be able to help. You can definitely still ask us if we have any ideas, but we do reserve the right to say that it isn't something we're familiar with and direct you to the support teams of the products involved.

With that said, some queries that we almost always help with are:

-Suggestions on how to achieve a specific client request
    -Custom CSS tweaks
    -Anything involving our own products
    -General WP usage

I would suggest taking advantage of our 30 day money back guarantee, set a reminder for yourself for 30 days from your sign up to make sure you don't forget to contact us for a refund if needed. That way you can try out our support for 30 days and see whether or not it's the right fit :slight_smile:

and of course, doesn't hurt to have access to all of our products either! Who knows when they might come in handy.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.