This is one big useful company that is not useful at all.

I have granted permission for someone to look at my website and why I am unable to add pro-course plugin. No one responded. I also have concerns about plugs that are advertised as so useful yet there is no tutorial or end to end guides to use them. For example, the pro sites plugin has a half done tutorial but never show how to make the checkout page available publicly. How do I make my check out page for pro-sites public, so that visitors can access it and buy subsites? How can offer a free option, combined with paid options for subsites of the multisites?

• Sajid

Hi ArchPro,
    Hope you are doing good today!

Apologies, if you find it difficult to get the documentation of plugins. We have basic usage guide page for each of our plugins. For any additional questions, our support staff is here for 24/7.

Thanks for granting support staff access. I can see you have installed pro-course (CoursePress Pro) plugin on your website and I could access its configurations page. Where exactly you are getting the issue and what plugin it is exactly ?

To make pro sites plugin's checkout page public go to Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General and enable Signup on Checkout.

The free plan is built-in the plugin itself. All signups without payments are considered as free plans. You can not create a new level for free and display it in pricing table.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.