This newest update 1.7.2 is now breaking my site. It is not

This newest update 1.7.2 is now breaking my site. It is not loading the post/page author and not copying over the post/page content in some cases.

I am using another plug in for a few pages called Page Builder...this content is not being replicated upon new blogs being generated using the master template..... any thoughts besides reverting back to an older version or advising me not to use the other plug in?

• Alexander

Hi @jmurphy444,

I just tested this and it worked ok, but we did recently separate the posts / pages into their own options.

Can you go to your blog templates settings and check what's selected for your template?

Also, can you try creating a new template with the same blog ID, and see if it works with that one. It might be an issue with the old template not updating.

And finally, would you mind posting a link to your page builder plugin? I can take a look and see what might be causing the compatibility issue. I searched for it, but there were a few different ones, so I just want to make sure I'm using the same one.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.