This should have never happended in the first place

What is going on with the Membership 2 plugin man? I just installed it as a test and now even though I uninstalled it, it is still forming a link when you hover the mouse over the header image.

If there are any other references on my website regarding membership 2 plugin I want it gone. It is already uninstalled and deleted from my website.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Dave,

It looks like theme you are using is adding in header one of menus you have created on your site - you can see that menu when you go to Appearance -> Menus. That is Default menu

It has option "Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu" checked - so each new page that is created is added to that menu.
    Membership 2 Pro creates those pages when activated - but it doesn't remove them. So you would need remove those pages from your pages list and then remove links to those pages from menu.
    Membership is not removing those pages because there is possibility that they will be reused with another plugin on site or users will still need those pages.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.