This theme seems very promising for me and I would like

This theme seems very promising for me and I would like to use it. The only problem is that when a subscriber tries to send a mesasge - there is no autofill of the administrator username in the send to - so they cannot send a message. This is not the case when the reverse is attempted (i.e., administrator can autofill with usernames of everyone). I updated the capabilities settings and this should be working as far as I can tell. Please help me with this.

• Luís

Hi Michael ,

Hope you're doing well today!

The Subscriber needs to insert (start typing) the Administrator username, so it can fill the Send to field.

Through the Broadcast add-on, the administrator is able to check a field and send a message for all users, but this is not possible from a User to Administrator.

However, a same functionality to the Users (to automatically send a message to the administrator instead of typing the username) would be a great feature for the Private Messaging project, so, I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

Cheers, Luís