This web page has a redirect loop.

Hello everyone

I have a problem with my site, I will explain in detail my problem.
So, I changed server for my site in wordpress multisite.
after the server change the home page of the site and other items works very well , but most items are inaccessible.
We can not even access the page back office ,

Site url: blog.monsite.com
url back: blog.monsite.com / Wp-admin /
it arrives on the following address: monsite.com / wp-signup.php? new = monsite.com
I know not why, but it urgently
if you could help me.

Thank you

• Kimberly

nicoweb,

Hi and Welcome to WPMU forums

Can you get into the admin on the root domain?

What about basics - like switching over to your new nameservers and IP at your new hosting account? If you don't have a dedicated IP, I'd recommend that.

Also, within WordPress make sure your settings in wp-config.php match with the database:
    in wp-config DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE should be something like 'example.com'
    This should match the domain in your database under wp_site as well as looking in wp_options for the option_value of siteurl and home (although they are probably http://example.com)

Checking all of these will help us make sure all bases are covered. If you can get into the root admin (http://example.com/wp-admin/) that'll be a help.

Finally, any plugins you have running such as domain mapping? Might want to remove them to make sure they're not interfering. Let us know.

Best,

Kimberly

• nicoweb

I just disable the plugin wp super cache (renaming the file) and there is nothing that works not even the home page.
    I've got an error 310 : too many redirects
    I have a dedicated ip and server change was made by my administrator, ssh I think, the same configurations were kept, I spend Debian 5 - 32 bits, with mysql 5.1 at Debian 6 - 64-bit with mysql 5.5.

The DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE is ok.

the plugins :
    - Akismet
    - Automatic Tag Link
    - BuddyPress
    - Easy Blogging
    - GD Star Rating
    - Global Site Search
    - Global Site Tags
    - Global Site Tags Widget
    - Google +1 (Social Button)
    - Permalink Redirect
    - Post-Plugin Library
    - Post Indexer
    - SEO Smart Links
    - Similar Posts
    - Top Level Categories
    - WP-Optimize
    - WP Minify
    - WPMU Google Sitemap
    - WP PHP widget
    - WP Smush.it
    - WP Super Cache

• aecnu

Greetings nicoweb,

The Support System plugin is only WordPress 3.3.1 MultiSite compatible and does not work with Buddy Press as you may have already realized.

In addition, changing the file name of WP Super Cache will cause lots of trouble because it makes changes to the htaccess file and others and therefore if this file name were changed the whole thing would go crazy - you would need to uninstall it from the network admin or site admin dashboard.

If you need further help with WP Super Cache please open a new ticket so that we may address that issue exclusively.

Being how the Support System plugin is not compatible with Buddy press I am going to mark this particular ticket as resolved since this would be the relevant issue - incompatibility.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe