This webpage is not available error page when downloading purchased material from store

most of the time after a downloadable product is purchased from a store & when i try to download it it displays

This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://www.ha-hu.com/mercato/products/windows-8/?orderid=993916efbe4a might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unknown error.

how am i supposed to use marketpress if i couldn't download products i purchased? please help

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello there!

Sorry to hear you are having issues, there are a couple of things we can try.

First, we should check to see if you are using pretty permalinks. If you are already doing so, then you can try to flush them by changing to default, saving and then reverting back to the pretty structure.

Secondly, what type of file and file format are you trying to download.

Are you getting this link via the receipt?

are you using any plugins that affect your htaccess file or downloads directory?

Best,

Kimberly

• birukzak
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Kimberly thanks for the reply
    - Well i'm not using pretty permalinks
    - the type of file i tried to download are .pdf & .mp3 they sometimes downloaded without issue but once in a while the above error page appears
    - i'm not sure about plugins that could affect htaccess file or download directory but i'm using a lot of plugins

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Craig,

As this is an old ticket and the plugins has actually changed quite a bit since 2012, if the plugin conflict test doesn't reveal any solution then could you open up a new ticket? https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question - this will also ensure your ticket is assigned to an active staff so you'll get a quick reply :slight_smile:

Just in-case i'm going to include a plugin/theme conflict text flow chart here too, but sounds like you've done one before so just ignore it if that's the case:

Cheers,
    Tyler

I'll go ahead and close this thread to avoid any future confusion. we'll continue on your new thread, if you need to create one :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.