Thrive Content Builder not working with Hummingbird activated

As per question here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/upfront-scribe-breaks-thrive-themes-content-builder
However my theme is 'Rise by thrivethemes.com' i've tried using the plugin from that support topic, added some page IDs, but the TCB(thrive content builder still does not load on those pages).

Thanks

• Rupok

Hi Matt Tricot,

I'm so sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. But I'm not clear at some points. Can you please help me in understanding those? I can give you better support if I'm clear about the scenario.

First of all, the thread you mentioned discusses about conflict between Upfront and Thrive Builder. But you said "However my theme is 'Rise by thrivethemes.com'". In this thread title, you mentioned that Thrive Builder is not loading when Hummingbird is activated. Thanks for granting Support Access, I logged in with Support Access but didn't see any Upfront Child theme activated. As you are not using any Upfront Themes, the plugin from that thread should not work as that plugin changes some JS loading from Upfront but doesn't change anything in Thrive Themes or Hummingbird.

BTW, I could see the issue in action in your site. But Thrive Themes are third party paid themes. So I could not test this in my instance. Can you please send us a copy of your theme so we can try to regenerate this in our test site? I'll ping our SLS (Second Level Support) Team as soon as I can regenerate this in my test site. To provide us the theme, please upload the theme zip file and the "Thrive Visual Editor" plugin zip to any common file sharing service like Dropbox or Google Drive and share the download link. Can you send me message with the download link through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ ?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - Download Link of the Theme & Plugin
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Matt Tricot,

Thanks for the message. I got your theme from that link, but unfortunately I could not get the "Thrive Visual Editor" plugin download link there. Can you please send us a copy of that plugin too so we can start the troubleshooting process?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi Matt Tricot,

Hope you are doing good today.

Thank you for sending in the plugin, and theme. But it seems like, for the Thrive Content Builder to work, we need to activate the theme license key?

If that's the case, I'm afraid, there isn't any way for us to test that. If you think, you could send us the key, and email id, you can send that via email, the same way you did to Rupok. If you think, it's not possible to share the key, I would like to check your website configuration, and the conflicts. At the moment, the support access seems to be expired, so I wasn't able to give a closer look. Please revoke, and re-enable access.

Do you have Hummingbird Minification enabled? Does the Thrive Content Builder work when Hummingbird Minification is disabled?

Please do let us know once you enable access, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok

Hi Matt Tricot,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are moving to another option. Hummingbird is a really awesome plugin with lots of awesome features to make your site faster and it works with almost all default WordPress plugin. Really unfortunate that Thrive is conflicting with Hummingbird.

However, if you ever change your decision and want us to investigate further and find a solution, please let us know. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok