Thumb and Description no-show on provider initial visit to page

Thumb and description show by default tab when landing on page on service but not provider? Can the dev please fix this and have option to have a blank field show in the service and service provider?

http://screencast.com/t/80jk76ZX

http://814media.com/bookings/book-appointment/

• scott74

Now that I think about it. .I commented out the anyone in the theme file and will now need to do so for the no preference also. I can still do this correct. Can you tell me the file again to do this?

But then again, this then leads to the other problem of the bio not showing on page land for the default provider, you have to switch off then back on the default provider to get the bio to show.

This isn't the case for service as the bio will show for default on page load so I am assuming this would be an easy fix for provider to work the same?

On the other if you cannot give me a fix at the moment, maybe a tempory work around would be for me to change the text of "no preference" to "select teacher" by finding that in the theme files ??

• Hakan

Hi,

'no preference' is not the same as 'select teacher' or 'select provider'. It is the total collection of all available appointment possibilities of your business.

Still if you want to edit it, it is on line 1257.

If you have more than 2 service providers 'no preference' will always be shown. It is not true to remove it from the codes like that.

If you want a named preference at all times, you may consider adding different pages for different service providers. Then you don't need to use service and service providers shortcodes and you can add title, picture, bio, etc as you wish.

Another possibility is to define a unique service name for a service provider.

A+ supports unlimited usage of such pages.

Please see worker parameter of app_schedule shortcode in Shortcodes tab.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.