Time periods associated with CoursePress units + Marked as completed

CoursePress Units have time periods associated with them (if you include a time period).

Does CoursePress check how long a user stays on a given Unit page, then determine if the user stayed on the page long enough to mark the unit as "completed" in the "Workbook?"

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @BGF

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I am afraid, coursepress doesn't have such feature. The time period in coursepress means with that period the course will be available for registration. What you want might be possible if you customize the plugin.

Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staffs are allowed to work in the job board.

Cheers
    Ash

• BGF
    • The Incredible Code Injector

The "time period" I am referring to is not the time period for which the course will be available. I'm referring to the "Time Estimation (mins)" field provided in Course Unit Elements.

Does the unit page check the length of time the user spent on the page and match it with the Time Estimation as a qualification factor in marking that unit as "completed" in the workbook?

PS: If not can you add this as a feature? This would be very useful as some students may simply open the page, not watch the entire video and get credit for completing the unit

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.